Eyebrow Touch Up $22
Eyebrow Sculpting Sugar $45
Full Face $47
Back & Upper Arms $85
Half Arms $35
Full Arms $55
Eyebrow Touch Up $20
Eyebrow Sculpting Wax $40
Full Face (Female only) $43
Back & Upper Shoulders $75
Half Arms $30
Full Arms $50
Brazilian Bikini Female $75*
Brazilian Bikini Male $85*
Extended Bikini $62
Half Legs $40
Full Legs $80
Brazilian Bikini Female $65*
Brazilian Bikini Male $77*
Extended Bikini $56
Half Legs $35
Full Legs $75
Bye Bye Bumps (add-on treatment) - $20
Threading is a practice of using cotton thread to shape eyebrows and remove unwanted facial hair. The twisting action of thread traps the hair and lift it from the follicle.
Full Face $28
Make an Appointment
Hair Removal – FAQs
We highly recommend that waxing be done every 4 weeks for best results and with sugaring, it be done every 3-4 weeks.
Hair Removal Contraindications
It is important that your Esthetician know any medications that you are taking and/or any skin products that you are using. This can ensure a safe and successful waxing experience. If you are taking or have taken any of these medications within the past three months, we need to talk. Please call me before scheduling an appointment.
- Accutane (Acne medication)
- Adapalene (Acne medication)
- Alustra (Retin A)
- Avage (Tazorac – Acne medication)
- Avita (type of Retin A)
- Differin (Acne medication)
- Isotretinoin (like Accutane)
- Renova (Retin A)
- Tazarac (Acne medication)
- Tazarotene (like Tazorac)
- Tretinoin (like Retin A)
These medications may cause the skin to thin or to be extra sensitive to waxing. Thin, sensitive skin can lift with the wax. If you have taken Accutane within the last year it is not advised to wax for one year after you have stopped taking this medication.
If you are currently using any of the following products, they can cause the skin to be overly sensitive. Please inform me prior to your appointment.
- Other Acne medications not listed above
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids (Glycolic, Lactic)
- Topical Antibiotics
- Salicylic Acid
- Exfoliants/Laser Peels/Microdermabrasion
If you are taking a medication or using a product that has changed your skin in any way, and you are unsure about the safety of waxing, please talk to your doctor first. Hopefully we can work together to make your waxing experience a great one!
How do I prepare for my first sugaring/waxing appointment?
- Do not shave/trim hair.
- Make sure area(s) to be waxed is free of lotions/oils/etc.
- Make sure your hair is long enough
- Double check with me regarding medications you may be on to ensure best waxing or sugaring results.
How long should my hair be?
What should I expect the first time I get a bikini wax?
What is the difference between Bikini, Extended Bikini & Brazilian?
Will waxing make my hair grow back thicker, darker or heavier?
Are there any special instructions?
Yes. If you are waxing for the first time for an event or special occasion, we strongly recommend scheduling the same service 4 weeks PRIOR to make sure you have no adverse reactions on the big day!
- Avoid the use a tanning bed/lay out in the sun right before and after waxing or sugaring.
- Avoid workouts for at least 24 hours after waxing or sugaring as this can cause breakouts/bumps to appear while the follicles are still open.
- Avoid heat (saunas, hot baths, and steam) for at least 24 hours after waxing or sugaring.
- Avoid using highly fragranced products on area that was waxed or sugared. This can cause irritation to the skin.